Dates: January 5-14
Basic cost without purchasing passport: ≈ $2120
- Flights ≈ $1100-$2000
- Travel Insurance $50
- In country cost ≈ $530
- Travel cost ≈ $40
Basic cost with passport purchase: ≈ $2330
- Cost above ñ
- Passport book/application fee $135
- Expedited shipping $60
- Photos $15
- Deposit/Application due OCT 1 $100
- Passport Application mailed in NOV 1
- Plane ticket money NOV 20
- Full funds raised DEC 15
- Letters to 50 friends and relatives (Brochure)
- Fundraising projects
- Start fundraising NOW! CALL YOUR FAMILY NOW! (Don’t surprise mom and dad.)
- Trip meetings will be mandatory and will immediately follow worship
- IF YOU WANT TO GO YOU HAVE TO COME TO MEETINGS (Unless approved by Emily or Britta)
What will we be doing?
We will be working with college students at the Sports University and the Education University. We will most likely be visiting English classes and talking about our culture. We will possibly visit a temple and night markets with college students you connect with in classes and brunches.
Building relationships with students and helping them to connect with Todd and his church. You may not see many new believers on this trip as it is VERY short and the culture is very different in how they build friendships.